Delhi India bed and breakfast Take A Break Holidays Accommodation romantic weekends and quick getaways
Delhi bed breakfast You will love the unique charm only a Delhi, India bed and breakfast can offer.
Tour to Vandana’s Bed and Breakfast in New Delhi
Vandana’s Bed and breakfast is located in Delhi, just 4 km away from the famous Qutub Minar. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
The property is located 10 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport. New Delhi Railway Station is 10 km away where as the ISBT is 15 km away.
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. Some rooms have a garden view. Extras include a desk and a fan.
Within 3 km of Humayun’s Tomb and India Gate, this bed and breakfast property offers room with a flat-screen TV and free internet access. It serves a daily European breakfast and offers free on-site parking.
COLONEL’S RETREAT, DELHI. Delhi bed breakfast
Located in New Delhi’s ‘South Delhi neighborhood’, it is close to India Gate, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Humayun’s Tomb, ISKCON Temple, Lotus Temple and Old Fort; with the International Airport 24 kms and Domestic Airport 17 kms away. This smoke-free property has 6 elegant guest rooms having city views, all amenities, premium bedding, good, clean service and exudes comfort. Enjoy specially cooked-to-order Breakfasts. The owners personal attention to detail will enchant you.
Delhi bed breakfast 3 stars Accommodation
Red Maple Bed & Breakfast is located in New Delhi, 7 km from Connaught Place and the city centre. The hotel features a dining room, free parking, and free Wi-Fi.
The modern rooms at Red Maple are air-conditioned, and come with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room has a safety deposit box, a minibar, and tea/coffee making facilities. En suite bathrooms provide a hot shower.
The front desk is conveniently open 24 hours a day. Staff can help with car rental and laundry services.
Guests can order meals and enjoy them in the comfort of their rooms, or in the hotel’s dining room.
Red Maple Bed & Breakfast is 14 kms from Indira Gandhi International Airport, and 10 km from the domestic airport. Ansal Plaza shopping mall is 2 km away.
We speak your language!
A 1-minute walk from Delhi Metro Train Station and PVR Cinema, Saket Bed and Breakfast offers beautiful rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.
Breakfast is served till 12:00 so guests can sleep in longer.
Situated in South Delhi, Saket Bed and Breakfast is a 5-minute walk from MGF Metropolitan Mall and DLF Place. It is less than 2 km from Qutub Minar and golf courses. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Delhi bed breakfast.
21 Things To Do In Delhi, India. Delhi bed breakfast
Delhi bed breakfast Delhi, India, is the national capital of the country and has a metropolitan population of around 22 million residents. The city is ancient, it’s been around since the 6th century BC so there are many historical and cultural places to visit. When I arrived I was nearly overwhelmed with the amount of attractions the city offered. That’s specifically why I created this list of 21 things to do in Delhi, to help you plan and get excited about visiting Delhi, India. Plus of course a list of Delhi bed breakfast.
1. The Lotus Temple (Bahá’í House of Worship) – The temple is in the shape of a giant lotus and on the inside is a peaceful sanctuary where you can enter and sit in silence for as long as you like.
2. ISKCON Hare Krishna Temple – I had never seen a temple like this before, so it as an interesting experience to hear the music and walk around the interior of the temple.
3. Kalkaji Mandir Hindu Temple – This temple is a very important Hindu temple in Delhi and while I was there, there were a number of babies being dedicated by being decorated and blessed.
4. Jama Masjid – Located in Old Delhi, Jama Masjid is the largest mosque in all of Delhi. Though they will attempt to get money from you, it’s free to enter the mosque, but if you want to take photos inside they will charge you 300 rupees.
5. Akshardham Temple – This modern Hindu temple located on the outskirts of Delhi literally made my jaw drop, it’s that amazing. It’s free to enter, but unfortunately, they don’t allow any photography inside. This is one of the things to do in Delhi that you cannot afford to miss!
6. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (Sikh Temple) – Unlike some other sites in Delhi where you’ll find many touts and hustlers, the Gurdwara Sikh Temple is about the nicest and most friendly place you can go in Delhi. People are extremely nice and you can enter the temple to listen to music.
7. Laxmi Narayan Mandir — Dedicated by Mahatma Gandhi, this is one of the most significant Hindu temples in Delhi.
8. Hauz Khas Complex – I’m always amazed at the history of Delhi and Hauz Khas is an excellent example of ancient monuments in the middle of a public park.
9. Lodi Gardens – As a free entrance public park, visiting the Lodi Gardens is one of the most amazing things to do in Delhi. It’s just like an ordinary park, but it’s filled with thousand year old tombs and monuments that are truly inspirational.
10. India Gate – The war memorial is one of the landmarks of Delhi and resembles the famous Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
11. Jantar Mantar – The Jantar Mantar complex is a compound that houses 13 different astronomy instruments. The structures are confusing to look at, but if you read or follow a guide (or audio guide) you’ll understand how each instrument functioned.
12. Qutub Minar – Just like Akshardham Temple, Qutub Minar is one of the top things to do in Delhi, it’s truly remarkable. The minaret is the main attraction, a huge pillar of red carved sandstone that towers above the ancient ruins in the complex.
13. Humayun’s Tomb – One of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Delhi is Humayun’s Tomb, built in Mughal Islamic architecture.
14. Tomb of Safdarjung – Very similar to Humayun’s tomb is the tomb of Safdarjung. What I really liked is that there were no other tourists the day I went so it was quite and peaceful.
15. Red Fort – Located near Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi is the Red Fort. It’s an entire walled in city where you can walk around the browse the many buildings within the walls.
16. Raj Ghat – The Raj Ghat is a memorial park dedicated to Gandhi.
17. Chandni Chowk & Chawri Bazar – The liveliest and busiest area of Delhi is Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazar. I think it’s possible to purchase anything from the entire world in this area, and you’ll also find lots of delicious food.
18. Dilli Haat – This handicraft village was set up by the Delhi tourism authority and it’s a decent place to purchase souvenirs or high quality crafts. You’ll also find a food court that contains canteens serving food from all over India.
19. Connaught Place (Rajiv Chowk) – Known for short as just CP is a huge series of roundabouts and is the central modern business district of Delhi. Within the area you’ll find all sorts of shops, famous restaurants and the Palika Bazar, an underground shopping center.
20. Paharganj (Main Bazar) – The main bazar is located just west of the New Delhi railroad station and it’s an old area of town where you’ll find a market and lots of budget accommodation options.
21. Delhi Street Food – Eating street food is one of the best things to do in Delhi, you’ll love it.
Thank you for watching this Delhi travel guide video and hope you have a great trip to Delhi, India!
Did you know ‘Accommodation‘ is one of the most misspelt words in the English language? Here are some variations:
Accomadation, Accomodation, Acommodation.
Also Bed Breakfast Bed and Breakfast B&B BB or BnB details for your next vacation local information guide. B and B is an English traditional holiday idea, often hard to find in some parts of the world. Plus when on vacation info on local cuisine and street markets to visit on your holiday.
Take A Break Holidays takeabreakholiday, Delhi bed breakfast Accommodation.
San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.