Explore Delhi India bed and breakfast Take A Break Holidays Accommodation romantic weekends and quick getaways
Delhi bed breakfast You will love the unique charm only a Delhi, India bed and breakfast can offer.
Tour to Vandana’s Bed and Breakfast in New Delhi
Vandana’s Bed and breakfast is located in Delhi, just 4 km away from the famous Qutub Minar. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
The property is located 10 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport. New Delhi Railway Station is 10 km away where as the ISBT is 15 km away.
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.
Some rooms have a garden view. Extras include a desk and a fan.
Within 3 km of Humayun’s Tomb and India Gate, this bed and breakfast property offers room with a flat-screen TV and free internet access.
It serves a daily European breakfast and offers free on-site parking.
COLONEL’S RETREAT, DELHI. Delhi bed breakfast
Located in New Delhi’s ‘South Delhi neighborhood’, it is close to India Gate, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Humayun’s Tomb, ISKCON Temple, Lotus Temple and Old Fort; with the International Airport 24 kms and Domestic Airport 17 kms away.
This smoke-free property has 6 elegant guest rooms having city views, all amenities, premium bedding, good, clean service and exudes comfort. Enjoy specially cooked-to-order Breakfasts.
The owners personal attention to detail will enchant you.
The world’s third most populous city, Delhi is a traveller’s dream.
There isn’t anything you can’t find or do here. Stunning temples, gorgeous nature, fantastic food, and wonderful people.
And what better place to go on a meditation holiday than India?
The home of yoga and meditation!
Go on, book your spot on one of our many meditation retreats in Delhi and reconnect with yourself in India.
21 Things To Do In Delhi, India. Delhi bed breakfast
Delhi bed breakfast Delhi, India, is the national capital of the country and has a metropolitan population of around 22 million residents.
The city is ancient, it’s been around since the 6th century BC so there are many historical and cultural places to visit.
When I arrived I was nearly overwhelmed with the amount of attractions the city offered.
That’s specifically why I created this list of 21 things to do in Delhi, to help you plan and get excited about visiting Delhi, India.
Plus of course a list of Delhi bed breakfast.
1. The Lotus Temple (Bahá’í House of Worship) – The temple is in the shape of a giant lotus and on the inside is a peaceful sanctuary where you can enter and sit in silence for as long as you like.
2. ISKCON Hare Krishna Temple – I had never seen a temple like this before, so it as an interesting experience to hear the music and walk around the interior of the temple.
3. Kalkaji Mandir Hindu Temple – This temple is a very important Hindu temple in Delhi and while I was there, there were a number of babies being dedicated by being decorated and blessed.
4. Jama Masjid – Located in Old Delhi, Jama Masjid is the largest mosque in all of Delhi. Though they will attempt to get money from you, it’s free to enter the mosque, but if you want to take photos inside they will charge you 300 rupees.
5. Akshardham Temple – This modern Hindu temple located on the outskirts of Delhi literally made my jaw drop, it’s that amazing. It’s free to enter, but unfortunately, they don’t allow any photography inside. This is one of the things to do in Delhi that you cannot afford to miss!
6. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (Sikh Temple) – Unlike some other sites in Delhi where you’ll find many touts and hustlers, the Gurdwara Sikh Temple is about the nicest and most friendly place you can go in Delhi. People are extremely nice and you can enter the temple to listen to music.
7. Laxmi Narayan Mandir — Dedicated by Mahatma Gandhi, this is one of the most significant Hindu temples in Delhi.
8. Hauz Khas Complex – I’m always amazed at the history of Delhi and Hauz Khas is an excellent example of ancient monuments in the middle of a public park.
9. Lodi Gardens – As a free entrance public park, visiting the Lodi Gardens is one of the most amazing things to do in Delhi. It’s just like an ordinary park, but it’s filled with thousand year old tombs and monuments that are truly inspirational.
10. India Gate – The war memorial is one of the landmarks of Delhi and resembles the famous Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
11. Jantar Mantar – The Jantar Mantar complex is a compound that houses 13 different astronomy instruments. The structures are confusing to look at, but if you read or follow a guide (or audio guide) you’ll understand how each instrument functioned.
12. Qutub Minar – Just like Akshardham Temple, Qutub Minar is one of the top things to do in Delhi, it’s truly remarkable. The minaret is the main attraction, a huge pillar of red carved sandstone that towers above the ancient ruins in the complex.
13. Humayun’s Tomb – One of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Delhi is Humayun’s Tomb, built in Mughal Islamic architecture.
14. Tomb of Safdarjung – Very similar to Humayun’s tomb is the tomb of Safdarjung. What I really liked is that there were no other tourists the day I went so it was quite and peaceful.
15. Red Fort – Located near Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi is the Red Fort. It’s an entire walled in city where you can walk around the browse the many buildings within the walls.
16. Raj Ghat – The Raj Ghat is a memorial park dedicated to Gandhi.
17. Chandni Chowk & Chawri Bazar – The liveliest and busiest area of Delhi is Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazar. I think it’s possible to purchase anything from the entire world in this area, and you’ll also find lots of delicious food.
18. Dilli Haat – This handicraft village was set up by the Delhi tourism authority and it’s a decent place to purchase souvenirs or high quality crafts. You’ll also find a food court that contains canteens serving food from all over India.
19. Connaught Place (Rajiv Chowk) – Known for short as just CP is a huge series of roundabouts and is the central modern business district of Delhi. Within the area you’ll find all sorts of shops, famous restaurants and the Palika Bazar, an underground shopping center.
20. Paharganj (Main Bazar) – The main bazar is located just west of the New Delhi railroad station and it’s an old area of town where you’ll find a market and lots of budget accommodation options.
21. Delhi Street Food – Eating street food is one of the best things to do in Delhi, you’ll love it.
Thank you for watching this Delhi travel guide video and hope you have a great trip to Delhi, India!
Dan Toombs, The Curry Guy, has perfected the art of British Indian Restaurant (BIR) cooking.
In his highly anticipated new book, Curry Guy Easy, Dan shares the secrets of fuss-free curries, ones that can be made in half the time but still taste as good as the takeaway.
Dan has been besieged by requests for more curry house favourites, ones that can be cooked with very little equipment and faff, and without all the need for complex restaurant preparation.
Here he shares long-awaited recipes for the likes of Chicken 65, Black Dhal, Aloo Chaat, Simple Dosas, Prawn Balti, Lamb Keema Saag, and many more.
Whether it’s getting your curry cooked and on the table speedily, or doing minimal chopping and mixing before popping into a pan to simmer away happily, Dan’s dishes mean you spend less time on the washing-up and more on the enjoyment of eating.
For BIR food lovers all over the world, this is an essential guide to making their favourite recipes at home.
Dan has spent years researching the methods and secrets of Indian chefs and here he distils that knowledge into a fabulous collection of 100 simple, delectable dishes.
Optimised May 16 P 89 w90 Sept 27 H 43 P 89 H 77 P 91 F
Did you know ‘Accommodation‘ is one of the most misspelt words in the English language? Here are some variations:
Accomadation, Accomodation, Acommodation.
Also Bed Breakfast Bed and Breakfast B&B BB or BnB details for your next vacation local information guide. B and B is an English traditional holiday idea, often hard to find in some parts of the world. Plus when on vacation info on local cuisine and street markets to visit on your holiday.https://takeabreakholidays.com/asia/india/back-packing-goa/
Take A Break Holidays takeabreakholiday, Delhi bed breakfast Accommodation.
San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to provide accurate information, no liability will be accepted for misinterpretation, misrepresentation, errors or omissions - the information provided by our Websites is for use as a guide only and is issued in good faith as information All photographs images and video material is subject to the understanding that as they are in the public domain they can be used and shared as seen to be appropriate and unless they show a sign that they are covered by copyright law. This also covers Social media operations.1999---2022