Back packing hostels in Goa India
Back Packing Goa Find the perfect back packing hostels In Goa India for your next vacation Great deals on budget back packing hostels to luxury packages Browse through the youth hostels listings and book your vacation today Take A Break Holidays
Back Packing Goa Accommodation
Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, Le Seasons Beach Resort features rooms with flat-screen TVs, located 750 metres from Candolim Beach. It offers Wi-Fi access and free parking. More
Located amidst tropical palms in the village of Tamborim, Veeniola Holiday Home is a short walk from Zalor Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi in its public areas. More
Angels Holiday Resort provides an outdoor swimming pool, a free shuttle service to Calangute Beach and Panjim City, and value-for-money accommodation with private balconies. More
Offering views of the sea and a spa and wellness centre, Bamboo Yoga is situated 20 metres from the Patnem Beach. Free WiFi is available. All Accommodation units are equipped with a private bathroom.
Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom.
The property has a private beach area and car hire is available.
Rajbagh Beach is 2 km from Bamboo Yoga. The Canacona Bus Station is 2.5 km, the Madgaon Railway Station is 36.5 km and the International Airport is 61 km away.
The in-house restaurant serves multi-cuisine. Back Packing .
Goa Tourist Attractions Majorda Beach.
The Beaches are divided into Northern & Southern Beaches. North and South offer distinctly different experiences for tourists. The North is commercial and touristic with an abundance of mostly low and medium budget tourist accommodations.
whereas South is where higher end hotels and private beaches are located. So if you are looking for people – then visit some of the more popular beaches like Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. These all beaches are lined with shacks that provide fresh sea food and drinks. Tourist Attractions.
Lonely Planet India is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire the perfect symmetry of the Taj Mahal, ride a camel through the moonlit desert or cruise the lush backwaters of Kerala; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of India and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s India Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – temples, cuisine, history, art, Hinduism, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, customs, volunteering, yoga, ashrams, trekking
- Over 199 colour maps
- Covers Delhi’s bazaars, the Taj Mahal, Rajasthan’s forts and deserts, Goa’s beaches, Kerala’s backwaters, Mumbai’s colonial-era buildings, Darjeeling’s tea plantations, Khajuraho’s ancient temples, Himalayan monasteries and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet India, our most comprehensive guide to India, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of India? Check out Discover India, a photo-rich guide to India’s most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Goa, Mumbai, South India or Kerala? Check out Lonely Planet’s South India & Kerala guide, Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra guide, or Goa & Mumbai guide for a comprehensive look at all that these regions have to offer. Back packing Goa
Did you know ‘Accommodation‘ is one of the most misspelt words in the English language? Here are some variations:
Accomadation, Accomodation, Acommodation.
Also Bed Breakfast Bed and Breakfast B&B BB or BnB details for your next vacation local Regional Cuisines information guide. B and B is an English traditional holiday idea, often hard to find in some parts of the world
Take A Break Holidays takeabreakholiday, Back Packing Goa Accommodation.
San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.