Meditation in Tuscany Italy
Online experiences of finding meditation opportunities here in the Tuscany area of Italy Enjoy unique online experiences, from the comfort of your own home.
Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience art-lover heaven at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, tempt your taste buds on a food tour around Tuscany, and climb San Gimignano’s medieval towers – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size ‘Just Landed’ card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info – all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers – where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What’s New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- NEW Where to Stay in Florence map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Florence, Siena, Central Coast, Elba, Apuan Alps, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, San Minato, Chianti, Arezzo, Garfagnana, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany is our most comprehensive guide to Florence and Tuscany, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Tuscany Holiday homes Tuscany Holiday homes are the perfect starting points to visit vineyards and olive groves Wine enthusiasts can enjoy from the many wines produced in Tuscany Top Meditation Retreats in Tuscany Dietro Le Mura Top Meditation Retreats in Tuscany Dietro Le Mura Dietro Le Mura Accommodation