Kenya come explore
Kenya a country in East Africa, bordering the Indian Ocean in south east, neighbouring countries are Ethiopia, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda. With an area of 580,000 km².
The 12 best places to stay in Kenya: Top hotels, B&Bs, inns, and vacation rentals — Based on real reviews from real guests.
Best B&Bs and inns in Kenya
Based on 2,955 guest reviews
#1 of 8 B&Bs and inns in Lamu“ Heaven on earth ”
- “ Wonderful welcoming oasis for a relaxing break ”
- This property is 6 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Banana House and Wellness Centre is a guest house is located in Lamu, a 1-minute walk from Boat repair yard. The property is set 100 m from Shella Primary School. The property features sea views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.
#1 of 5 B&Bs and inns in Watamu
- “ Great location, great hosts, great vacation! ”
- “ Highly recommended! ”
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Mvuvi is a cosy lodge located in the coastal town of Watamu. The white sand beach is a 300 m walk from the property.
Set within a lush garden, Mvuvi’s thatched bungalows are made of natural materials and each unit offers 1-bedroom, a seating area and a balcony. The beds are draped with mosquito nets. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
#1 of 50 B&Bs and inns in Nairobi
- “ Great Food. Very comfortable. Highly recommended. ”
- “ Comfortable and relaxing ”
Offering a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk, Hob House is located in Nairobi, in luscious gardens. Free WiFi access is available, as well as a shared lounge and a children’s playground.Each bedroom has a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and slippers. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.The guest house is 3.6 km from Nairobi National Museum, 4.6 km from Kenyatta International Conference Centre and 1.8 km from Karura Forest. Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is 13 km away and the property offers free parking.
#1 of 5 B&Bs and inns in Malindi.
This property is 6 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Villa Fortuna Malindi offers pet-friendly accommodation in Malindi, within 300 m of the beach. Free private parking is available on site.
Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include bath robes and free toiletries.
Guests can relax in the shared lounge, equipped with a TV.
Best hotels in Kenya
Based on 20,801 guest reviews
#1 of 14 hotels in Malindi“ Princely palace at paupers price ”
- “ It’s was great being there. ”
All rooms have a four-poster bed at this Colonial-style villa, 300 m from Malindi Beach. Open-air terraces with wooden ceilings overlook tropical gardens with a pool, sun loungers and bar.
Including a private veranda, each spacious room at African House Resort is individually designed and air conditioned. All have a satellite TV, minibar and large bathroom.
The à la carte restaurant provides breakfast and Italian and Swahili cuisine for lunch and dinner. Free tea, coffee and pastries are served every afternoon.
Featuring columns and African art, the hotel’s public areas offer free Wi-Fi. Massages by the pool or in the room can be requested at the 24-hour front desk. Malindi Marine Park is a 10-minute walk and the town centre is a 5-minute drive
#2 of 27 hotels in Diani Beach
- “ Does not quite hit the mark but new management can put changes in place. ”
- “ Excellent stay to relax! ”
Situated on the Indian Ocean along the white sandy Diani Beach, Ocean Village Club offers guests a tranquil haven.
Featuring tropical decor with teak furniture, all rooms come with a verandah and air-conditioning. The Deluxe Rooms all have sea views. They include a seating area with flat-screen TV and a small fridge. The Family Rooms feature garden views.
A selection of meals and dishes are offered from breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as pizzas and cocktails can be enjoyed in Sails a la carte Restaurant or Makuti Restaurant, and drinks are served at the poolside bar. Ocean Village Club also provides an intimate ambiance comprising of evening entertainment with performances by local dancers and musicians.
For relaxation, guests can book a massage. Diving courses can also be arranged on request.
- “ At Mawe for Valentine 2016 ”
- “ Gorgeous view, immaculate rooms, perfect size. ”
Built on rocks above sea level, Mawe Resort Watamu Boutique Hotel offers panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and the islands of Watamu Marine Park.
The rooms feature décor with neutral tones and wood accents as well as a terrace with outdoor seating. They also come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. The en suite bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries.
Bird watching and safaris are just some of the opportunities available to guests at Mawe Resort Watamu Boutique Hotel. The thatched-roof dining room offers a wide range of cuisines.
For relaxation, the spa offers a variety of messages and beauty treatments. The hotel also offers a saltwater swimming pool and a spa bath.
The Gede Ruins, once a 12th-century Swahili village, are a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Malindi Airport is located 25 km away.
- “ Super! ”
- Offering an outdoor pool and restaurant, The Villa is set in Diani Beach in the Coast Region, 700 m from The Diani Beach Shopping Centre.Each suite features stylish interior combined with Swahili elements and is equipped with air conditioning, fan, flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Suites have a private bathroom with a shower and bidet, with bath robes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Offering views of the garden and the outdoor pool, the restaurant serves local and international cuisineBike hire and car hire are available at this resort and the area is popular for golfing.Colobus Conservation is 5 km from The Villa, while Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest is 15 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Moi Airport, 42 km from the property.
Best holiday rentals in Kenya
Based on 2,876 guest reviews
“ My memorable time in Marula Resort ”
- “ Perfect for Relaxation ”
- Offering an outdoor pool, Marula Park is located in Diani Beach. Free WiFi access is available in this holiday home.The accommodation will provide you with a TV and air conditioning. Each house its own free cook. There is a kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy pool view and garden view from all the rooms.At Marula Park you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities.
#1 of 9 holiday rentals in Malindi“ Home away from Home , warm and friendly environement ”
- “ the best weekend gate away we have heard with my kids ”
- Located in Malindi, 900 m from Classic Mini shop and 1.7 km from Malindi Marine Park Headquarters, Eden House Cottages provides pool views and free WiFi.The accommodation comes with a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower and bidet. A terrace with garden views is offered in all units.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Malindi District Hospital is 1.7 km from the apartment. Malindi Airport is 3 km from the property
#1 of 1 holiday rentals in Ololaimutiek
- “ Perfect trip. Can’t wait for my next holiday! ”
- “ 5 star food and service ”
- Jambo Mara Safari Lodge is situated in the Masai Mara National Reserve, 1 km from the Ololaimutiek Gate. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. There is a private bathroom with a shower and bath robes in each unit. Towels are offered.Jambo Mara Safari Lodge also includes a barbecue. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar
#2 of 22 holiday rentals in Diani Beach
- “ Comfortable for a one-night stay. ”This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set in Diani Beach, Kitu Kidogo Cottages offers accommodation with a seating area and a kitchen. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.An oven, a microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle.A car rental service is available at the holiday home.Colobus Trust Monkey Conservation Centre is a 13-minute walk from Kitu Kidogo Cottages. The nearest airport is Moi International Airport, 31 km from the property.
Take A Break Holidays takeabreakholiday, Accommodation.
San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.