Jordan Hotel Destinations in Jordan with Take A Break Holidays Hotel Accommodation Jordan
Jordan Local hotels Accommodation at Aqaba, Amman and Wadi Musa. on the east bank of the Jordan River, is defined by ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts.
Larsa Hotel 427 Al Jandaweel 48, Umm Motawei Al Aslamiya Street, 8th Circle, Amman Jordan
Score from 487 reviews: Very good 8.1 Latest booking: 2 hours ago
Larsa Hotel provides spacious, warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool lined with palm trees.
The Temple to Hercules and the Roman Theatre in Amman are just a 20-minute drive. More
All rooms are air conditioned at Larsa Hotel and include a 24/7 room service. Each has a refrigerator, safety deposit box, and satellite flat-screen TV, while some include a separate seating area.
Larsa Hotel’s health club includes a sauna, hot tub, and steam room. Guests can also exercise in the on-site gym and enjoy a relaxing massage afterwards.
Al Sindbad Restaurant serves international and Middle-Eastern cuisine, both buffet and à la carte. After dinner, guests can sample a traditional sheesha water pipe at the hotel’s coffee shop with views of the city.
Hawa Guest House Abdulmun’em Samarah Street 7, Amman Jordan
Score from 8 reviews: Superb 9.2 Latest booking: 1 hour ago.
Located in the middle of Jabal Weibdeh and close to the Old City, Hawa Guest House is surrounded by green landscaped gardens. It offers free WiFi in all areas and a restaurant. More
All rooms at Hawa Guest House are simply decorated and have access to the terrace. Some bathrooms are shared. The deluxe room has an en-suite bathroom.
At Hawa Guest House you will find a 24-hour front desk and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.
The guest house Accommodation is 300 metres from Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian.
Petra Palace Hotel Wadi Mousa,tourist road, Wadi Musa Jordan
Score from 464 reviews: Good 7.7 Latest booking: 14 hours ago
Petra Palace Hotel is located near the entrance of Petra. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools with sun terrace. The hotel has a steam bath where sauna and massage services are offered.
The rooms have a warm décor and overlook either Petra mountains or the pool. They feature a seating area with a satellite TV and a minibar. The bathroom has a shower and includes free toiletries.
Petra Palace Hotel’s restaurant is located on the first floor, overlooking the pool. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets
Accommodation Wadi Musa Jordan
“2 minute walk from the entrance to Petra archeology site on the main drag. Very comfortable room, perfectly located. I would return to this hotel in the future.”
Things to do in Jordan Top Attractions Travel Guide.
The above travel video is a list of things to do in Jordan with an emphasis on the top attractions and places to visit in this travel guide. When it comes to travel in the Middle East, few countries can offer as many fascinating attractions or the generous hospitality exhibited in Jordan where you’ll discover a rich culture and plenty of adventures types of activities.
If you’re planning a trip or just want to discover more about the country check out this travel video where I showcase the top seven things to do:
1) Visit the archeological ruins of Petra, Jordan also known as the Lost City.
2) Float around and get all muddy in the Dead Sea.
3) Wander around the ruins of the Ancient city of Jerash to marvel at the temple of Artemis.
4) Drink tea inside of a Bedouin tent.
5) Walk barefoot in Wadi Rum and be amazed by the scenery.
6) Camp outside in the desert with Bedouins and go for a camel ride in the morning.
7) Explore the Citadel in Amman
البتراء – Πέτρα.
Lonely Planet Jordan (Travel Guide).
Lonely Planet Jordan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient city of Petra, experience life in the desert wilderness at a Bedouin camp and float in the Dead Sea; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Jordan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Jordan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – archaeology, Biblical sites, people, society, traditional crafts, cuisine, etiquette, landscapes, wildlife.
- Over 44 maps
- Covers Ammam, Jerash, Irbid, Jordan Valley, Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Wadi Mujib, Petra, Wadi Musa, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Desert Highway, Azraq and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Jordan, our most comprehensive guide to Jordan, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Middle East guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Jenny Walker and Paul Clammer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Did you know ‘Accommodation‘ is one of the most misspelt words in the English language? Here are some variations:
Accomadation, Accomodation, Acommodation.
Also Bed Breakfast Bed and Breakfast B&B BB or BnB details for your next vacation local information guide. B and B is an English traditional holiday idea, often hard to find in some parts of the world.
Take A Break Holidays takeabreakholidays, Jordan Accommodation.
San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.