Canny Scotland Property Rentals in Scotland United Kingdom Holiday Homes
Scotland northernmost country of the UK Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, with its iconic hilltop castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene. Scotland is also famous for golf, the game first played at the Old Course at St Andrews in the 1400s.
Holiday Rentals in Aberdeen
For travellers looking to stay somewhere unique; your home-from-home accommodation awaits you.
Aberdeen is a port city in northeast Scotland, where the Dee and Don rivers meet the North Sea. A rather interesting Historical area
Lonely Planet Scotland’s Highlands & Islands (Travel Guide) Paperback
Lonely Planet’s Scotland’s Highlands & Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Sip the water of life, whisky, in an ancient pub; walk the West Highland Way (or a little bit of it) for some of the country’s finest scenery; and join a ceiliah for an evening of Scottish dancing.
All with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Scotland’s Highlands & Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Scotland’s Highlands & Islands:
- Full colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers West Highland Way, Central Highlands, The Great Glen & Lochaber, Skye & The Western Isles, Northwest Highlands, Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, and more
Holiday Rentals in Edinburgh
For travellers looking to stay somewhere unique; your home-from-home accommodation awaits.
Edinburgh is Scotland’s compact, hilly capital. It has a medieval Old Town and elegant Georgian New Town with gardens and neoclassical buildings. Looming over the city is Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s crown jewels and the Stone of Destiny. FULL INFO
Did you know ‘Accommodation‘ is one of the most misspelt words in the English language? Here are some variations:
Accomadation, Accomodation, Acommodation.
Also Bed Breakfast Bed and Breakfast B&B BB or BnB details for your next vacation local information guide. B and B is an English traditional holiday idea, often hard to find in some parts of the world. Plus when on vacation info on local cuisine and street markets to visit on your holiday.https://takeabreakholidays.com/europe/great-britain/british-street-foods/
Optimised May 23 P 87 H 85 Nov 2 F FK 100 Scotland 13 2.09% ok
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to provide accurate information, no liability will be accepted for misinterpretation, misrepresentation, errors or omissions - the information provided by our Websites is for use as a guide only and is issued in good faith as information All photographs images and video material is subject to the understanding that as they are in the public domain they can be used and shared as seen to be appropriate and unless they show a sign that they are covered by copyright law. This also covers Social media operations.1999---2023